Surfing plus Yoga Holiday
Surfing Plus Yoga is the best way to enjoy your holidays, during 7 days of fun in the best waves of Peniche, Ericeira and Cascais. Give a treat to your self, join to this experience!
Start your days with the wideness of the ocean and have fun surfing some waves! Get mixed with the locals and appreciate the culture and the gastronomy, also a good opportunity to get to know new people and share experiences! In the end of the day just breath deeply, relax and get connected during the yoga class.
This Surf Plus Yoga Holiday for Surfers and Beginners is available to you at Low Cost or in Luxury version.
The best treatment for your soul, mind and body!
Surfing plus Yoga Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1: Welcome you at Lisbon airport, trip to the accommodation in Peniche area, free time to know the villa and local surf spots, followed by dinner on a traditional restaurant;
- Day 2: Wake up with a yoga session, healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for surfing, lunch picnic, new surf session, passing by Obidos and Nazare to visit and dinner on a traditional restaurant;
- Day 3: Wake up with a yoga session, healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for surfing, lunch picnic, new accommodation in Ericeira area, free time to know the villa and local surf spots, followed by dinner on a traditional restaurant;
- Day 4: Wake up with a yoga session, healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for surfing, lunch picnic, new surf session, passing by Mafra to visit and dinner on a traditional restaurant in Ericeira;
- Day 5: Wake up with a yoga session, healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for surfing, lunch picnic, passing through Sintra to visit this magic villa, new accommodation in Cascais area, free time to know the villa and local surf spots, followed by dinner on a traditional restaurant;
- Day 6: Wake up with a yoga session, healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for surfing, lunch picnic, new surf session and dinner on a traditional restaurant in Cascais;
- Day 7: Healthy and fresh breakfast, trip for last surfing before comeback to Lisbon airport.
Important note: This itinerary can be changed by the forecast or personalised at your request. Join the adventure!
Dates and Prices
Surf Holiday Plus Yoga in Portugal Dates and Prices
- from 20.03.2016 to 26.03.2017 – 7 days
- from 17.04.2016 to 23.04.2017 – 7 days
- from 22.05.2016 to 28.05.2017 – 7 days
- from 19.06.2016 to 25.06.2017 – 7 days
- from 31.07.2016 to 06.08.2017 – 7 days
- from 28.08 2016 to 03.09.2017 – 7 days
- from 02.10.2016 to 08.10.2017 – 7 days
Low Cost from 1170€ | Deluxe from 1695€
Low Cost from 1160€ | Deluxe from 1850€
Prices per person.
- Private transport during the all program starting at Lisboa airport or hotel
- All accommodations in surf camps, hostels or hotels
- All meals (breakfast, lunch picnic at the beach and dinner)
- Personal surf guiding
- Permanent staff support
- Travel and Personal accidents insurance
- Welcome kit
- Video of technical analysis
- 5 yoga classes
- 5 surf lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course
- Cultural visits to the mentions places
- Free photos of your surfing
- Additional surf lessons
- Surf equipment rental
- Visits to surf industry
- Photographer/camera man inside and outside water
- Yoga classes
- Cultural programs
- City visits
- Bike rental
- Horse riding
- Wine tasting
Here you will find several urban beaches and the World Surfing Reserve of Ericeira, probably the area with more spots to surf in less kilometres of whole Portugal and also Peniche and Carcavelos – stage of the world surf tour events. These places are considered by many to be the surf mecca in Portugal.
We recommend the arrival at the Lisboa airport, where the transfer is already included. For transfers from hotel/airport in Porto or Faro, please contact us.
– Carcavelos Surf Hostel
– Carcavelos Beach Hostel
– Guincho Surf House
– Amar Hostel, Suites & Surf Camp
– Lone Surfer Hostel
– The Wave, Beach ‘n’ Surf Hostel
– Surf Camp & Hostel 55
– Omassim Guesthouse
– Ericeira Hostel
– Peniche Surf Camp
– Captain’s Log House
– Peniche Hostel
– Peniche Surfers Bay
– Vila Galé Village Cascais
– Pestana Cascais Ocean & Conference
– Praia Mar
– Vila Galé Ericeira
– Tivoli Sintra
– Pestana Sintra Golf
– Surfers Lodge Peniche
– Atlântico Golf Hotel
– Estalagem do Convento
Important note: A minimum of 4 people is required in order for this surf experience to take place. On festive and special holidays, the prices charged will be the same as in high season. For more information please contact us using the enquire now form below.
No reviews available yet.