Portugal is the best kept secret in Europe! So many gems are hiding here, so why not discover this beautiful country on one of our activity filled Yoga Breaks in Cascais!
On your Yoga Break in Portugal you will enjoy:
- Sunny Weather - you can enjoy a sunny holiday all year round!
- The Atlantic Ocean - The deep blue sea brings you its fresh breeze and fantastic scenery, and superb waves to surf too!
- Delicious Food - After catching the sun and fresh air from the ocean it's time to relax, chill, and eat delicious Portuguese food: grilled seafood, fresh fruits & vegetables, meats, pasteis de nata... and have a glass of ruby red vine or crispy white.
- Daily Yoga - Enjoy morning yoga in the park or beach, and afterwards, a glass of fresh juice!
We provide you with cosy accommodation in our traditional Hostel. The hostel is located in the centre of Cascais, a beautiful fisherman's village less than half an hour drive from Lisbon. We have different types of rooms to suit everybody: en-suite, twin or double or dorms.
If you want to feel like yourself again, relax, be in nature, meet nice people and enjoy the life - this is the right holiday for you! We are very close to the amazing Sintra-Cascais Natural park. It is the perfect spot to feel connected with nature. Whilst here, take a stroll or cycle beside the ocean, feel the fresh breeze on your body, or stop for a while and meditate on the beach...
We start every day with morning yoga in the park or beach, after which we offer you a glass of fresh juice and healthy breakfast. If you want more fun activities just choose from our large choice of extras, some free. In the hostel we can arrange vegetarian meals for you at request, and we also organise healthy and raw food workshops.
Head to Portugal this year to enjoy a Yoga Holiday with a great choice of activities to make you feel alive and rejuvenated!
Dates and Prices
Activity and Yoga Breaks in Portugal dates
These Yoga and Activity Holidays run all year round with a duration to suit you. Stay for one night or as long as you want! Discounts available for 3 nights or more.
Activity and Yoga Breaks in Portugal prices
20% discount on three nights or more on the following;
- Twin/Double ensuite; 55 euro/night
- Double/Twin rooms, shared bathroom; 45 euro/ night
- Dorm; 15-18 euro/ night
Transport to the accommodation and meals not included.
- 15 euro/ class
Extra Activities Available
- Hiking – from 25 euro
- Cycling – Standard bikes are free to rent or you can rent a Mountain Bike to conquer the surrounding hills
- Guided Cycling and Mountain Biking – From 25 euro
- Kayaking – From 25 euro
- Stand Up Paddling – 15 euro for equipment rental, plus 10 for instructor
- Portuguese Cuisine Cooking Classes – Classes of about 3 Hours are 25€ and you can eat what you cook!
- Wine Tasting – 20€ per person, 6 bottles of wine, 3 hours, minimum 5 people in a group
- Raw Food Workshop – 3 hours, 25€ per person, minimum 5 people in a group
- Self Development Enneagram Workshop – 4 hours, 35€ per person, minimum 5 people
- Horse Back Riding – 25€ for one hour, all levels, 40€ per day, equipment and transfer included
- Surfing – from 30€ for half day, minimum 5 people per group, transfer and equipment included
- Rock Climbing – from 25 euro, equipment and transfer included
‘Here, where the land ends and the sea begins…’ This is how the 16th-century Portuguese poet Luis de Camoes described Cabo da Roca, Europe’s most Westerly point.
There are number of places to explore around the lovely town of Cascais:
Beautiful Lisbon is only half an hour from Cascais. You can spend a day or two there exploring old parts of Alfama, the oldest part of the city, listen to a live fado concert, and much more… Do not miss night life in Lisbon, fantastic bars and night clubs are waiting for you! Just ask us and we will do the best we can to help you make your trip perfect.
Sintra is must see place. It is UNESCO world heritage site, you will be charmed by this magical place. Its fantastic palaces and forests will stay in your heart forever…
Your cosy accommodation is at our hostel which is located in the centre of Cascais, a beautiful fisherman’s village less than half an hour drive from Lisbon.
The hostel has been created from two lovely houses in the quiet residential area of Cascais, just a few minutes walk from the town centre and train/bus stations. The houses are bright, comfortable and full of fresh fruit! Each property has cooling lemon decorations on the walls in the kitchen and living room. In one of the houses, where you will find our reception, there is also has a sunny terrace with a small garden where we grow fresh mint for our lemonade.
The hostel can accommodate up to 24 people, and there are 12 beds in each house. The hostel is able to offer you the following choices of rooms:
- Two private en-suites
- Two double rooms with shared bathroom
- Two twin rooms with shared bathroom
- One seven bed mixed dorm
- One five bed female dorm
Conditions: You will need to have travel insurance and provide details before travel. It is strongly recommended to have this in place at the time of paying the deposit or the flight
Visa: Please check with the Portuguese Embassy if you need a visa to travel there. It is your responsibility to obtain all necessary travel documents, including visa.
If you have any other questions about this Activity and Yoga Holiday in Portuga, please use the enquire now form to send your message directly to the holiday provider.
“Just like home! – This is my 3rd stay in this wonderful place, very clean and tidy, convenient beds and spacious kitchen and dinning areas. Welcoming staff and lots of information provided almost for any kind of guests – from leisure holiday stays to sports events and business meetings. Enjoying conversations in dining room, outdoor activities, bikes for rent and many other things offered. Though I come to Cascais for participating in sailing events this place I enjoy staying most of all, because of its hosts, atmosphere and excellent location, comfort and value.”
“This is a superb place to stay in Cascais. The town and beach are just 5 mins away, and other beaches are 15-20 mins on free bikes available from the town centre. There is cycle lane all the way to Guincho Beach… I managed to get to Sintra by bike too but this is not for the faint-hearted as it is a 4-5 hour round trip. Highly recommended, friendly, clean and a great vibe!”
“The staff are amazing, always making me laugh. This is more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel! Just lovely, light, airy, close to parks and shops – I walked everywhere. I would recommend it to anyone!”