40% DISCOUNT! ONLY 399GBP per person!
Bootcamp in Portugal
Join us for a week of fitness and relaxation at our fantastic location in the Algarve! What better way to relax and unwind and to give your body the kick-start it needs than in the beautiful Algarve. The fantastic private complex consists of 13 apartments surrounded by lovely gardens, and includes an Outdoor swimming pool, Tennis Court and Barbecue area.
Our bootcamp is over 50% cheaper than similar bootcamps, whilst still offering the same first class facilities and trainers.
Our exercise and fitness plan is a mix of cardiovascular and resistance exercises, and we aim to create lean muscle, not bulk. By building lean muscle, we can increase your metabolic rate, which means that you burn more calories all the time – even when sitting! For every pound of muscle you build, you can burn up to 50 extra calories a day.Within our classes we aim to create a varied range, enabling you to find a class which you enjoy and will participate in once you leave, creating your healthy lifestyle kickstart.
Classes may include:
Boxfit, Bodyblast, Circuits Training, Kettlebells, Bootcamp, Interval, Abs Blast, Zumba, Aerobics, Bokwa, Hit, Combat, Yoga, Pilates, Stretch
Health and nutrition are very important to us all. How we feel on the inside both physically and mentally has a knock on effect as to how we lead our lives. Along with weight control and fitness, food is one of the most important aspects of our health. We should not feel tired, lethargic, or possibly even irritable. These are side effects which can be expected of a diet dominated by processed food. Therefore a diet where food has had little or no processing has much more nutritional value.Your diet whilst here has been planned to ensure your weightloss is maximised, but still ensuring you have lots of energy to keep you motivated throughout the day. You have three light meals and 3 snacks per day which are all designed to boost weightloss/detox.
Our experts will ensure that you will get the optimum calories, vitamins and minerals you need in order to reach your goals each day. Combined with the exercise programme you participate in each day you will lose weight whilst eating the very best food each day.
- Breakfast – Muesli/Porridge
- Snack – Fruit
- Lunch – Fresh vegetable soup/Crackerbread
- Snack – Greek yoghurt/honey/oatcake
- Evening Meal – Beef/Vegetable chilli with pasta
- Snack – Carrots/hummus
One thing that we are committed to achieving is helping you to acquire a new mind-set that is necessary to guarantee continued weight loss results when you return home. This is where our aftercare comes in as you have unlimited access to email advice for 1 month after the programme is finished.Throughout the weekend there will also be plenty of opportunities for Q&A sessions, motivational group talks and 1:1 discussions. We will also provide advice on how to keep up your health and fitness regime when you leave.
Dates and Prices
April 29th – May 6th 2017
Algarve 7 Nights Bootcamp from only £399pp
- Accommodation — we have either one or two bedroom apartments which include lounge and self-catering kitchens complete with a balcony/terrace. These are fantastic apartments and as we have exclusive use of the whole complex there will only be boot campers within the complex.
- Up to 6 hours of training per day. Our day starts at 7am, finishing at 7pm and includes a complete variety of sessions including box fit, circuits, hit, core, aqua, hiking, beach sessions plus lots more! We also understand that everybody comes for different reasons, whether its weight-loss, fitness, or relaxation – which is why all sessions are optional and depending on your goals we will advise on how many sessions to do to help you achieve them.
- Complete lifestyle analysis — This will include measurements on arrival and before departure. These include weight, BMI, body fat %, body muscle %, waist/hip, and fitness tests. You will also get a one on one lifestyle chat and personalised programme with a personal trainer to help you to keep up with your new regime once you return home.
- Relaxation time — we will have a few hours chill out time daily where you can relax, soak up the sunshine, and have freedom to explore the area, or you can just sunbathe and relax them muscles.
- Heated swimming pool, tennis courts, and landscaped gardens for our private use.
- Flights — available from all budget airlines to Faro (approx. £100 return – use skyscanner)
- Transfers — approx. 20 euros (we will give you more info on how to book these)
- Food/drink — We will be giving you lots of information on what we would like you to eat/drink over the course of the week. By the bootcamp being self-catering it not only enables you to have more options, but allows you to learn for yourself what to buy and how to eat properly so when you go home you are already have a new healthy eating habit. We will be arranging bbq nights and optional nights out to restaurants too so there will be a range of eating options. There is a local supermarket and also a large superstore nearby which we will be going to at the beginning of the week to get your weekly food shop.
- Rooms will be within either a one or two bed apartment (friends will be allocated together)
We hire out a full apartment complex which is located amidst open countryside just over one and half kilometres from Albufeira Centre and the beach.
The apartments comprise of one or two bedroom apartments, and options of being in a shared twin room or a private double are available. There is a large pool, tennis courts, a barbecue area, and nicely lawned gardens enclosed by a surrounding hedge.
Just want to say a massive thanks to the two Steves for a fantastic experience… We had a great weather in a beautiful location. It was intense & pushes you to your limits but can honestly say you feel sore but amazing for taking part. We had a great group of people to share our experience with too.. so if you need a challenge, want to try lots of different types of exercise & like the great outdoors get yourself booked onto a Motivate Bootcamp session!!
If you’ve seen adverts for boot camps and expect to be shouted at by ex army types – motivate bootcamp is nothing like it. Motivate is exactly what they do and the variety of exercise just makes you want to carry on when you get home. If you also think you have to be super fit and in your twenties – again think again, I am an overweight 50yr old and I had a ball and was amazed how much I could do with trainers who encouraged you all the way. I will definitely go back and this time take all my friends. (When I can walk again of course!)
If you’re looking for an unpretentious, budget bootcamp then I highly recommend Motivate. The team are fantastic, the exercise is varied and fun and the scenery is beautiful. Steve, Becky and Steve will get the best from you through encouragement rather than shouting at you and inspire you to continue working hard when you get home. Every muscle you have will ache by the time you get home but I guarantee you will have a smile on your face. Thank you for a fantastic weekend team Motivate!