Adventure Holiday in Malta
The Maltese Islands, also known as „The Pearls of Mediterranean” is an extremely safe, sunny and inexpensive country that lures its visitors with its great variation of attractions, activities and monuments. Malta & Gozo offer you clean beaches, warm sea and a unique opportunity to explore our islands from the land, sea and air. That is why, we created Mega Adventure Holidays in Malta!
Our package offers you 8 days, 7 nights and 4 different activities. Every day of activities, we plan to show you one of the Maltese Islands’ most spectacular locations, providing all the equipment needed for the activity. You will climb, hike, kayak, cycle, ride a Segway and more.
Each of the 4 active days consists of app. 4 hours of adventure plus time to get to the location. No experience is needed, our guides will tailor the level of each activity to your fitness level so you could simply enjoy your adventurous holidays in Maltese paradise.
Highlights: Malta Mega Adventure
– Spend 8 days and 7 nights in Malta
– Enjoy 4 days of activities
– Select accommodation that suits your needs and budget
– All activities are organised in a small group
– Choose extra activites in your free days, according to your preferences
*Activity duration does not include time to reach the location
Dates and Prices
1. All prices are per person and valid for booking of min. 2 people.
2. You can start your Mega Adventure Holidays in Malta any day of the week.
3. Double room means that you will share one room with your companion.
4. We do not offer sharing options with guests that do not know each other.
Different dates are available starting from 1st of March 2016. To ask for availability contact us through booking form.
3* Star Hotel – Sliema
3* Star Hotel – Bugibba
3* Star Hotel – Qawra
Terms & Conditions
– You must be at least 12 years old to participate in Adventure Holidays in Malta
– Package prices are valid for a booking of minimum 2 people. For single booking supplement charge may apply.
– You do not need any previous experience in order to participate in any of our activities
– All the gear needed for your activities in included: climbing shoes, canoe, bike, helmets, life jacket, etc.
– Booking for private groups from 4 pax. and more is possible at no additional cost
– Transport to and from activities locations is included
– Basic training prior activity is provided by qualified instructors
– Itinerary might change due to weather conditions and your arrival day in Malta
– Insurance is not included, therefore we encourage you to purchase it prior arrival to Malta