Diving Holidays in Malta + PADI Open Water Diver Certificate
Diving Holidays in Malta package was especially designed for those who are curious about the underwater world and want to discover what the fabulous Mediterranean Sea has to offer. Magnificent treasures which gracefully adorn the depth of the Maltese water will astonish amateurs who decided for this kind of adventure for the very first time, as well as more experienced divers, who have a record of diving in various aqua areas.
Shipwrecks, caves, grottos, rock formation in the shape of bows, different tunnels as well as rich fauna and flare are waiting for you in Malta. The whole package lasts 4 days, 3 nights in which 2 days are preparation for PADI OWD (Open Water Diver) exam.
Malta has many secret shipwrecks which were adequately adapted so that divers could enjoy their beauty. All the dangerous elements were secured and all the windows and doors through which divers could potentially get through, were adjusted. They are wide enough so that divers could get inside. On the coastline of our beautiful Island there are many famous shipwrecks such as Umm El Farou, wreck P29 close to Cirkewwa and wreck P31 on Comino. Apart from that, for those who like technical diving, we have the wreck of Stubborn submarine, which is a great opportunity for enthusiasts of this sport.
For beginners we selected roman swimming pools as course’s sites where water is calm and relatively shallow, even when there is a storm on the sea. It’s a perfect place for people who want to start their adventure with the underwater world.
The majority of diving experiences in Malta start just from the coast, however we organise trips to Gozo, and as well as ship cruises to Comino – both activities are of course connected together with diving. Regardless your level of advancement, we prepared various sites in order to satisfy people who recently started their adventure with diving, but also old stagers.
Dates and Prices
– Open Water Diver PADI Diving Holidays in Malta are 4 days, 3 nights and 2 day of course long.
– All prices are per person
– You can start your Diving Holidays in Malta any day of the week.
– You can stay longer in Malta. Extra night in 3 star hotel vary throughout the year. Prices start from 49 EUR per person, per night. Ask us for more details through our booking form.
Different dates are available from April till October. To ask for availability contact us through booking form.
All prices are per person. You can start your Diving Holidays in Malta any day of the week.
3* Star Hotel : 1 Week in Malta
|DATES||SINGLE ROOM (1 pp)||DOUBLE ROOM* (2 pp)|
|April – June||615€||599€|
|July – September||699€||630€|
*Double room rate is valid only for 2 people booking Diving Holidays in Malta together. If you are a solo traveller, please choose single room rate.
Martat is Open Water Diver course?
Diving Holidays in Malta package includes full training and exam for Open Water Diver certified by PADI.
Open Water Diver Professional Association of Diving Instructions (OWD PADI) (basic course) is the most popular and internationally recognised course for diving beginners which is organised all around the world.
OWD PADI course consists of three parts:
– theory sessions
– training sessions in swimming pools or similar waters
– 5 divings
All parts finish of with a theoretical exam, during which you will be asked to answers 50 questions.
The very programme of the course allows you to get relevant diving skills and after that you will receive internationally recognised certificate by PADI – OWD PADI which let you dive on the depth up to 18 metres – these are min. permission OWD which allow you to dive without instructor’s supervision.
Open Water Diver certificate will let you:
– dive with a partner up to 18 metres under water, without direct or indirect instructor’s supervision
– planning and conducting divings without decompression on open waters up to 18 metres under water
– running logbook
– continuing diving course o higher levels
We offer you accommodation in 3* Hotels and higher standard hotels on request. Regardless which type you will choose, it takes not more then 5- 10 minute walk to get to our Diving Centre. For 4* Hotel option, contact us directly.
The last thing you should be worried about for your Fitness or Adventure Holiday is finding the right accommodation. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve built up strong relationships with some of Malta’s most dependable Hotels, and Villa Operators. We ensure that regardless of where you choose to stay you’ll be comfortable, close to our gym and the sea – all for a great price.
All of our hotels & Guesthouse Villas in Malta are carefully selected to match everyone’s individual needs. Located next to the sea and in a very lively Maltese neighbourhood in Sliema, Saint Julians, Buggiba or Qawra, our accommodation also offers you access to the private pool or long sea-front promenade.
Our 3 Star Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Sliema’s shopping centre. This charming, traditional 100 room hotel is situated in a quiet residential area, yet only a short 5 minute walk away from the lively Sliema centre with its shops, restaurants, cafes, and only few minutes walk away from the rocky beach and sea-front swimming pool.
A 200 metre stroll brings you to the seafront where a beautiful 3 km promenade leads all the way to St. Julian’s our island’s nightlife centre. The capital city of Valletta is only a short bus ride or ferry ride away, whilst the old city of Mdina,Rabat, Mosta, St Paul’s Bay and other towns and villages are all accessible by many buses.
– 100 elegantly furnished bedrooms,
– fully airconditioned with private bathrooms
– flat screen TV
– mini fridge
– coffee making facility
– room safe is also available at a small charge
– wi-fi in the room available at a charge
– wi-fi in common areas is available FREE of charge
– roof terrace open all year round
– café / Bar and TV lounge
– restaurant serving buffet breakfast
Open from May to mid – October (weather permitting).
– private Beach Club only 200m away from hotel (sea water not chloroxine),
– safe paddling pool for children
– showers and changing rooms
– poolside snack bar.
– for sports enthusiasts, nearby facilities are available: windsurfing, water-skiing, diving and more.
– lunch is served at the beach club from mid-June to mid-September
– a public garden and playground only 200 m away from Hotel Plevna
– 24 hour reception and foreign exchange service
– laundry service, ironing room and room service
– luggage weighing service at reception
– restaurant serving buffet breakfast ( including English breakfast), local and international cuisine plus vegetarian choices